- With refrigerant gas, for fluid t° which are lower than ambient t°;
- With air, for fluid t° which are 10°C higher than ambient t°;
- With water, for fluid t° which are 5°C higher than the water available.
- With electrical heaters, in the versions for diathermic oil up to 300° and for mixtures up to the boiling t°;
- With a heat pump, to transfer the heat produced by the refrigeration cycle; it can be a reverse-cycle.
Cooling / Heating
EATA Equipment HAS A RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE AND AN APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTRE.
Thirty-years of know-how in designing and building equipment situates EATA Equipment at the highest levels in terms of evolution in its sector. More than 1700 machine codes produced, offering a wide range of options to help identify the desired innovative or traditional solution.Go to section
W 1.500 naked
W 1.500 naked...Read more