ISO 9001:2015 / BS OHSAS 18001:2007 - certificate
EATA Equipment stands as a leader in the definition of innovative cooling solutions. The main objective is to maintain the company's position as market leader of high quality coolers which satisfy the requirements of all sectors, through strong and innovative product and process technologies. In support of this strategy it is important to sustain the continuous improvement in the areas of quality and environmental protection.
Within the framework of continuous improvement and the timely application of applicable regulations, EATA Equipment has also developed an internal management system in line with the business certification authorizing the management of Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases in accordance with European Regulation 2015/2067.
The certification in accordance with EC Regulation 2015/2067 is a necessary requirement in order to install, maintain and repair machinery and equipment containing such gases.
The internal objectives and rules defined by the Quality Management Division are in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and Regulation UE 2015/2067.
The Company Management System is therefore integrated with the environment, considered a strategic element and a point of reference within the context of business development.
The quality of the work carried out by the staff at EATA Equipment, is achieved through constant commitment at every stage of the business process and the daily involvement of all employees.
To achieve these objectives a Quality and Environment Management System has been developed through which the Management Division has established the following principles:
- Maintain compliance with current environmental laws and regulations and ensure cooperation with public authorities and regulatory bodies;
- Guarantee and monitor customer satisfaction;
- Provide services and materials which comply with the requirements;
- Base customer relationships on the maximum level of collaboration possible;
- Regularly monitor the suppliers directly involved in the production activities of EATA Equipment;
- Guarantee internal and external communications to establish direct relationships with employees, customers and the general public;
- Engage directly in the development of the Quality and Environment System, in particular through measurable improvement goals;
- Fully involve all the people working in the interests of EATA Equipment and provide awareness about the influence that their work has on the quality of the services and materials provided, and on significant environmental aspects and occupational hazards;
- Limit and improve the consumption of energy and natural resources through constant monitoring;
- Assess in advance the environmental impact of any new activities planned;
- Periodically check the Management System with an analysis of any non-conformities detected;